Monday, March 26, 2012

Mac Pune Has a New Address

I had heard of the a new Mac store opening up in Pune and was quite excited to check it out..Finally!!!!! we have it, our very own Mac store. Located in Park Plaza, a sprawling new mall in Koregaon Park, the new Mac store is so much better than the old pop up store in Jewel Square which by the way is now closed..So all Mac lovers in Pune head to Park Plaza for all your Mac goodies. In store is the new Posh Paradise collection with some gorgeous paint pots I have ever seen. The MUA Richard who is my favorite promised there is a lot more to come (Read: Iris Apfel lippies :)) . Here is the pic of the new Mac store (Sorry for the bad quality..the lighting was horrendous)


For all those who are confused about the location, this mall is next to Westin. BTW Park Plaza also has the first L'occitane store as well and the second Forest Essentials store. Clinique too is ariving soon :) Me sooo soo happy that I bought a Mac lippi..:D

10 comments:

  1. wow wow wow this is some awesome news Parul :) totally gonna check it out on the coming weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heee..heee..I know..I was so excited...the new store is huge compared to the chotu counter and they are getting a lot of new stuff..

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!! This is so cool!!! I was also wondering where thesis.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup and the old store is shut so u people have to travel a lil more to get to the store nw :)

      Delete
    2. Sheesh yaar.. That's d worst part!!

      Delete
  3. wow thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was googling about this when I about to come to India, the MAC store in Pune. And I'm excited that the apt I'm staying is really close with The Plaza. But when I arrive here, it closed :(
    It so sad. I hope it will open again soon. The MAC price in my country is more than the price in India.
    Btw, nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO lucky! Here in Pakistan an entire MAC store is best left to the dreamers, it is available online but to have an entire store! *sigh* AND Iris Apfel lipsticks! I have NEVER wanted a lipstick more than I want Party Parrot, I would give a kidney for it (ok, maybe not but thats how much I loved those lipsticks :P)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm arriving in pune next week and my friend who is currently there says the mac store isn't open yet...is there more than one now in pune? I hope it's still there!xx

    ReplyDelete

A Feast for Your Eyes! My New Mac Haul

There are days when you can go completely overboard and fortunately for me (and unfortunately my bank balance) today was one of those days ...