Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Latest Small Haul: Finally the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss…


Last weekend I went shopping..as usual.. Anyways this time I went to Dorabjee instead of Phoenix Mall which incidentally has become our “second home” (You cannot believe the time we spend there). For people living in Pune, Dorabjee is like manna from heaven. You get everything possible there from your groceries to household utilities and of course..my favorite makeup..:) (psst..They even have ELF cosmetics)

Here are some things that I hoarded from Dorabjee. I wanted to go to the Faces counter there but my husband was glaring at me so badly that I gave up..:( poor me.. hi hi..


 This gel eyeliner is a dream. Will be posting the reviews soon. Every girl should have it..and yay!! It works on my waterline too.

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner with the superb brush
Finally the Revlon Color burst lipgloss that I wanted, Strawberry Fraise. Lovely color, smooth texture and stays on for a long time. Hmm..Have I died and gone to heaven.

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss: Strawberry Fraise

2 comments:

  1. Hey parul,,just subbed in,,

    enjoy your time blogging over here :)
    nice haul parul,,please swatch strawberry fraise,,i looks really nice,

    God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I wil swatch n review it.Its really amazing..Thanks for the comments..

    ReplyDelete

A Feast for Your Eyes! My New Mac Haul

There are days when you can go completely overboard and fortunately for me (and unfortunately my bank balance) today was one of those days ...